“Solutions To Increase “YOUR” Net Worth!”
– Sharon Campbell, M.B.A., C.B.C., C.N.E, C.D.E., C.N.C., C.N.M.
Certified Business & Non Profit Coach & Consultant (CBC)
Certified Nonprofit Executive (CNE)
Certified Development Executive (CDE)
Certified Nonprofit Consultant (CNC)
Certified Nonprofit Management (CNM)
Chair of Entrepreneurship/Nonprofit Partnerships
National Alumni Association Shaw University
Founder of Business Assessment Analysis Institute
There is something skillful about a person who can spot a good match, bring the parties together, establish a strategic partnership, and can get the two to close a deal. But, then there is……Sharon Campbell, who does it all, effortlessly. Sharon Campbell is well-connected and highly-respected in several industries for her business acumen. But, those who work with her understands immediately that having access to her networks is the value she adds. -
The mastermind behind Sharon Campbell Solution Group, Sharon serves as Principal Partner and Business Strategist spearheading a number of partnerships, projects, programs, and events for higher education institutions, state and local governments, nonprofits, and for-profit corporations. As a sought-after strategist, Sharon founded Sharon Campbell Solution Group with a mission to build networks to create positive change in communities. Under “SCSG” umbrella, Sharon has founded several mastermind groups, including Power of Ten, Elevate Entrepreneur, and Women On The Move, to help develop women in business. Sharon’s most requested Initiatives are :Women In Leadership: Leveling The Playing Field consist of series of workshops that scale businesses to their next level and Entrepreneurship Ministry: “Why Not Let God Be Your Business Partner” consist of building biblical principle components throughout your business/nonprofit as entrepreneurs throughout the Bible.
On a day-to-day basis, Sharon manages projects and programs that utilize diverse planning, proposal development, grant tasking in areas of community economic development, professional training, team building and coordination, and market research and evaluation. Her ability to successfully access resources, programs, and personnel in both the public and private sectors is widely recognized.
Sharon has developed, negotiated, and managed multi-million dollar grants that have resulted in funding for community and economic development initiatives to create jobs, support health-related programs, as well as to conduct transportation assessments and entrepreneurial training. In addition, she has developed several business development tools, including a success mapping tool, and has written several published articles.
Over the years, Sharon’s work and community involvement have been honored by Women in A.A.C.P., Black Professional Women of North Carolina, Who’s Who in Black Raleigh & Durham, National Council Negro Women - Capital Area Section,, National Black MBA Association Chapter - Vice President of Public Relations, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s) Leadership Roundtable and Black Women in Business—as well as by a number of other prestigious organizations.
Sharon is one of the co-founders of the Alliance of North Carolina Black Elected Officials, the Former Chair of the Wake County Nurse-Family Partnership, and 1st Vice-President of North Carolina State Coalition of the National Council of Negro Women, Inc. Sharon is also quite busy in the community as well as mentoring young women in leadership, feeding the homeless, and helping to combat human trafficking.
When Sharon is not working she enjoys quiet time at home, fun activities with family and friends, traveling, and worshipping at her church, Wake Chapel Church.
- Getting Past Stuck “Your GPS System to Business/Nonprofit Success”
- My Cup Overflows : Biblical Principles For Growing Your Business
- Women In A.A.C.P. (W.I.N.) – Disaster Relief Team (2000)
- Black Professional Women of North Carolina (2012)
- Who’s Who In Black Raleigh & Durham – Corporate Brass (2014)
- Black Women Business (2014 & 2015)
- Leadership/Social Entrepreneurship Award (2014)
- Preservation Award Rosewald School Beaufort County (Pantego, NC) 2014
- Spectacular Women of The Year Semi-Finalist (2014)
- National Council of Negro Women: Entrepreneurs-Building Bridges for the Future (2016)]
- Public Listening Sessions: Sea Level Rise and Population Growth In North Carolina: 2009
- North Carolina Green Economy Initiative (21 Counties Report) Center for Research and Evaluation- Elizabeth City State University 2011
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Sustainable Campuses: Building Green at Minority Serving
- Institutions Case Study: Bridging the Gap Between Higher Education and Community Engagement: 2012